Wednesday 30 March 2016

Wa All Stars Match Is Crucial - Kenichi

The head coach of Hearts of Oak Kenichi Yatsuhashi has said the club’s Premier League match against Wa All Stars is good tie to test his side ability to win the Ghana Premier League.


Kenichi Yatsuhashi, who was ill last week, says he has fully recovered and will be on the bench to oversee the action of his lads in Sunday.


“Right now, I am feeling much better and as you can see, I am back on the pitch. I will make sure I will be there for this match against Wa All Stars,” he told a section of the media at the clubs training ground on Wednesday.


Touching on their upcoming game against Wa All Stars, he said, “This match is very important and I think both players know, coaches know, supporters know it is going to be a good match and a good test for us if we can take this opportunity.”




Wa All Stars Match Is Crucial - Kenichi

No comments:

Post a Comment