Friday 26 February 2016

Akuoko Returns To Training After Seven-Month Injury

Aduana Stars captain Emmauel Akuoko has returned to the pitch for the first time in seven months after a nasty injury at

the Wa Park.


The 24 year old defensive midfielder landed awkwardly at the Wa Sports stadium before leaving the pitch in tears.


The experienced defensive stalwart however ended his injury woes with a return to the pitch after he was given the medical

clearance to start playing competitive football once again.


“Obulebu” as he is known has since been doing some light ball works and could possibly be unleashed by his Dormaa based side in match day five against champions Ashgold.


The excited utility player ruled an immediate return but admitted the pains of staying away from the pitch for that long a

time.


He told sports crusader that, “I have now started training after a painful spell in the treatment room. I am looking a retun to competitive match action possibly on match day five against Ashgold in the league.


“I am extremely excited at ending my pain on the treatment room seeing my friends playing out there whiles I watch with

pains. I can’t wait to contribute my part for the title hopes of my club”. He added.


Emmanuel Akuoko has been an integral figure for the Nana Agyemang Badu II park outfit for quite a while now.


His return will be good news for the 2009/10 champions as they look to pocket their second trophy in six years.




Akuoko Returns To Training After Seven-Month Injury

No comments:

Post a Comment