Sunday 28 February 2016

European Heavy Weights On The Heels Of Lawrence Atti.

Ghana Youth International Lawrence Atti Ziggi is at the centre of transfer tussle among a number of top European clubs ahead of a potential switch.


The Austria based custodian has been in stupendous form for his side all season and his performances have come to the notice of the top notch European clubs who are bent on landing the 19 year old lanky shot stopper.


Atti passed through the ranks of Red Bulls before heading to Austria for a career development deal with Liefereing where he has since won the hearts of many fans and coaches alike.


The Black Satellites custodian has been tipped by many clubs as the next generation of goal keepers are bent on snatching him under the grip of Liefering.


Atti Ziggi sold himself to the football world with stylish goalkeeping for the Ghana Black Satellites at the 2015 FIFA World Youth Championship despite the indifferent form of Sellas Tetteh’s side.


“I have received many offers from a number of top European clubs but I just want to continue with my development with Leifering for now.


“I am enjoying my time with Liefering for now and will not leave as at now but I can confirm I have had multiple bids from across Europe for my services.


“This is football and I my performances is duly getting people aware of my goal keeping heroics for now”, Lawrence Atti told sports crusader.” He stated.




European Heavy Weights On The Heels Of Lawrence Atti.

No comments:

Post a Comment