Monday 29 February 2016

I Resigned For Personal Reasons

Former head coach of Aduana Stars, Nurudeen Ahmed Ali Ibrahim has said he resigned for for personal reasons.


Aduana Stars lost two successive Ghana Premier League matches against Inter Allies and Wa All Stars at the Tema sports stadium and the Agyemang Badu Park respectively.


And the former Wa All Stars boss accepted responsibility for the disastrous start and relinquished his position.


“My decisiont resign is personal,” Nurudeen Ali told Asempa FM.


“I had the backing of the of board and the players, but I resigned because of what is going on in the club.


“I got good players during the transfer market, but there’s is difference between assembling good players and getting them to play as a unit.


“So I accepted the responsibility of the poor start and i had to leave.”


The search for a Nurudeen Ali’s replacement will begin in the coming days.




I Resigned For Personal Reasons

No comments:

Post a Comment