Saturday 30 April 2016

Mad Rush For Daniel Sowatey In Bulgaria

Versatile Ghanaian defender Daniel Sowatey look set to switch camp after recieving a couple of offers in the second tier league.


The Shumen 1929 utility defender enjoyed a stellar 2015/16 campaign with his Bulgarian side to ignite a mad scrabble for his services ahead of the new campaign.


The former Ghana Youth international has been tipped to win the defender of the season for his exploits at the back in a highly impressive display across the season.


Daniel Sowatey

Dunav Russe and Pomorie lead the home based bids for his signature whiles a flurry of bids from Belgian and Sweden has been tabled as well.







 


The former Olympics and Amidaus Professionals defender however look bound to leave the shores of Bulgaria with topflight football a priority on his agenda as against the financial gains.


Daniel Sowatey has been a regular at the back for the mid table Shumen across the campaign but look set to switch camp baring any unforeseen circumstances.


“For now I am weighing my options as at now. I am looking at whether to leave Bulgaria and go to another country (likely Belgium or Sweden) or stay here and change my club.”


 


“Two clubs have already approached my club for my services from Belgium, Malaysia, Malta and several others outside Bulgaria. I am looking at the offer that will suit my football not one I will later regret over’, Daniel told sports crusader exclusively.


The talented defender enjoyed spells in South America before finally sealing a move to Bulgaria with Shumen 1929.




Mad Rush For Daniel Sowatey In Bulgaria

No comments:

Post a Comment