Friday 29 April 2016

I Am Happy At Malaga - Atsu

Ghana and Chelsea midfielder Christian Atsu says he is enjoying life in La Liga after joining Malaga on loan last January.


The 24-year-old failed to make a Premier League appearance at Bournemouth during the first part of the season due to injuries.


However, he has played eight Liga games since his arrival in Spain but remains unsure whether his current deal would be made permanent by Chelsea and Malaga.


“I am very happy in Malaga,” Atsu told Spanish newspaper Marca. “What I wanted was a chance to play and now I have that option.


“But to stay here depends on Chelsea.”


Atsu joined Chelsea in a £2.3million deal from Porto in 2013 but is yet to represent the Blues at senior level.


Goal



I Am Happy At Malaga - Atsu

No comments:

Post a Comment