Thursday 28 April 2016

Baba Armando Hints At Kotoko Return

Former Ghana international forward, Baba Adamu Armando has revealed that, he is likely to make a sensational return to Asante Kotoko in the second round of the 2015/2016 Ghana Premier League.


The former Swedru All Blacks playmaker has been without a club since leaving Berekum Chelsea Three years ago.


But Armando, whose career has been blighted with injuries in the past two and half years disclosed in an interview on Wednesday that he is now fully fit and ready to return to action in the Ghanaian top flight league.


“I am close to 100% fitness now and I have already received an offer from Kumasi based club”, he told Sports24 in Accra.


“I am currently in Accra and training to improve my fitness. I would have wish to remain in Accra but the offer for now is from Kumasi and I will join them in the second round if nothing changes”, Armando added.


Asante Kotoko has had a difficult start to this season’s Ghana Premier League and will be hoping to avoid a second straight defeat as they travel to Accra to face arch rivals Hearts of Oak on Monday May 2.



Baba Armando Hints At Kotoko Return

No comments:

Post a Comment