Wednesday 30 December 2015

Brotherhood: Asamoah Tips Baffour"s Influence On Successful Career

My Brother Is “My Rock” – Asamoah Gyan


 


Shanghai SIPG and Ghana Black stars forward, Asamoah Gyan has praised his elder brother, Baffour Gyan for been a shoulder he leans on in hard times and good times.


 


The former Sunderland and Stade Rennes striker lauded his brother for contributing if not 100% to virtually all is career decisions till date. Baffour Gyan, a former Black stars player has hanged up his boot and since then he has been an active member in deals with Sunderland, Al Ain and recently Shanghai SIPG.


Baffour Gyan, the elder brother of Asamoah Gyan

Baffour Gyan, the elder brother of Asamoah Gyan


Asamoah, 30, said, “Baffour, you know, is my back bone. All the decisions I have made in my career have come from him. I owe him a lot of appreciation. People like George Afriyie and co have also been there for me during my trying moments.


 


He added, “But I can say I am a happy man now. I have achieved all I want to in my career as a footballer”. Gyan was speaking at the Sports fans award gala where he was voted “sports personality of the year”.

The Black stars captain is currently home celebrating the Christmas holidays with his family and will return to China in the second week of January.




Brotherhood: Asamoah Tips Baffour"s Influence On Successful Career

No comments:

Post a Comment