Thursday 31 March 2016

GHALCA Needs Transparency - Isaac Koomson

Vice chairman of the Ghana League Clubs Association, Isaac Wilberforce Koomson says the Association needs transparency to operate efficiently.


Mr Koomson is in the race to become chairman of the mother body of all league clubs in Ghana, and he believes he has the credentials to be the face that will lead the body.


“In every association, the face is very important, the person they see, the person who talk to the people is very important and the integrity of the person is also important and that’s what I bring to the table — transparency and integrity,” he told sportscrusader.com.


“I have worked in the football fraternity for well over 20 years now, people know me and know what I stand for and what I can do and can vouch for my integrity,” he added.


“They know I won’t put my hand  into anybody’s money and they know I will not do anything that will bring the game of football or the association into disrepute,” Mr Koomson stressed.


“My presence is better for the future that’s why I am fronting for the chairmanship,” he said.


GHALCA will go to the polls on April 21, with Mr Koomson contesting the chairmanship position with Cudjoe Fianoo of AshGold, Kofi Poku, Division One representative in the  Association, and Nana Oduro Sarfo, Ghana organised competitions ticketing chairman.




GHALCA Needs Transparency - Isaac Koomson

No comments:

Post a Comment