Thursday 31 March 2016

I Have Not Resigned From Medeama- Tom Strand

Under Fire Medeama SC trainer, Tom Strand has debunked rumours that he has handed in his resignation letter to the management of the Tarkwa based club, insisting that he’s happy at the club despite mounting reports linking him with a move to Kotoko.


The 33-year-old has in recent times not been spotted on the bench on Medeama and the Swede did not travel with the team to Berekum for the outstanding Premier League fixture against Chelsea on Wednesday.


The recent absence of the young trainer fueled speculations that he wants out of the club, with some reports indicating that officials of Asante Kotoko had held ‘secret talks with the European tactician.


Both Medeama and Asante Kotoko have publicly come out to deny the stories, but coach Tom Strand in an interview has confirmed that the reason for his absence while reaffirming his commitment to the club.


“I have not resigned from Medeama. I have not said anywhere that I have resigned,” he said


“I had malaria but now I’m getting better. I have no plans of leaving the club.I have a contract and plans to respect that till the end.


“Please people should disregard the so-called resignation reports.” Strand added.


Strand is expected to return to the dugout ahead of the side’s home game against Bechem United on Sunday.




I Have Not Resigned From Medeama- Tom Strand

No comments:

Post a Comment