Friday 26 February 2016

Andre Ayew Praised by Swansea Team Mate Modou Barrow

Swansea City winger Modou Barrow has revealed that Ghana international, Andre Ayew acted as a mentor to him following his disappointment of seeing Garry Monk leave the club.


Barrow was brought to the Liberty Stadium by Monk from Östersunds FK in August 2014 and impressed under his tutelage with some eye-catching cameos from the bench in his first season.


This season, he started the campaign on loan at Blackburn and saw Monk dismissed a couple of months after being recalled by him.


Speaking in an interview Barrow said, “He [Andre Ayew] is a good guy – he talks to me and gives me advice,”


“He wants me to play as much as possible and helps me because he knows I’m young but a good player as well. His strengths and qualities are amazing. He’s a good guy”, he added.


 




Andre Ayew Praised by Swansea Team Mate Modou Barrow

No comments:

Post a Comment