Sunday 28 February 2016

Without God"s Mercy|| Poem ||Deborah Ann Belka

Without God’s mercy,


I would be pitiful


without His favor


I would be miserable.


 


Without His compassion,


I wouldn’t be sympathetic


without His humbleness


I wouldn’t be apologetic.


 


Without God’s clemency,


I would be hopeless


without God’s patience


I would be useless.


 


Without His mildness,


I would not be forgiving


without His tenderness


I would not be accepting.


 


Without God’s mercy,


I would be deplorable


without His favor


I would be just horrible!


 


Colossians 3:12-13


“Put on therefore, as the elect of God


holy and beloved, bowels of mercies,


kindness, humbleness of mind,


meekness, longsuffering;


 


Forbearing one another, and forgiving


one another, if any man have a quarrel


against any: even as Christ forgave


you, so also do ye.”




Without God"s Mercy|| Poem ||Deborah Ann Belka

No comments:

Post a Comment