Monday 29 February 2016

Tom Strand Satisfied With His Team Despite Loss

Head coach of Medeama SC, Tom Strand is satisfied with the performance of his team despite suffering a 2-0 loss against Accra Hearts of Oak at the Tarkwa and Aboaso Park on Sunday.


Medeama SC outplayed the Phobians but lost courtesy of Cosmos Dauda and Eric Kumi’s second half goals.


And the Swede is happy his team fought hard.


“First I must congratulate Hearts of Oak for the win, though we lost but I was happy with the performance of my boys. I think we played our best game in the season.


“We came into the game to win but football is full of uncertainties, we have to put the defeat behind us and concentrate our next league game and I’m sure we will come out good in that game,” he said after the game.


“At first I was disappointed but when I look at the whole situation and see it from a different perspective, I have to say that I’ve seen my play this good football for a very long time and it’s a new team,” the former Bechem United said after the game.


“It was actually fantastic to see the boys perform today so seriously. I’m really happy with the game.”


Medeama SC will travel to Kumasi on 6th March to face Asante Kotoko at the Baba Yara sports stadium.




Tom Strand Satisfied With His Team Despite Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment