Monday 29 February 2016

This Is Not The Time To Apportion Blames - Bright Lukeman

Ebusua Dwarfs striker, Bright Lukeman has said that current state of the club should not breed the room to point accusing fingers.


The ‘Abontobotoa’ boys suffered a second defeat on the bounce against New Edubiase on Friday and head coach J.E Sarpong accused the players of letting him down.


But Bright Lukman who scored 30 goals in the Division One League last season has called for patience and not war of words.


“We are disappointed in ourselves for loosing two matches in a row, but this not the time to apportion blames or point accusing fingers; but I must confess we are very disappointed ourselves,” Bright Lukman said after the game.


“We are not getting our rhythm, and the worst of it is that we did not play to tactical aspect of the game and we conceded a goal.


“We have to go to the drawing board and prepare for the next game.” He added


On a personal note, Bright Lukman who scored a goal almost every match last year, is disappointed he’s gone blank in two games. He attributed his barren run to problems he is facing currently.


“I am also disappointed in myself but I think I am facing some challenges and I have to beef up my training to catch up; all is not lost yet.” He stated.




This Is Not The Time To Apportion Blames - Bright Lukeman

No comments:

Post a Comment