Friday 19 February 2016

I Will Turn Your Land Cruiser Into A Taxi - Afriyie Warns One Man Supporter

Vice president of the Ghana Football Association,  George Afriyie has told Abraham Boakye, popularly known as ‘One Man Supporter’ that he will seize his land cruiser vehicle and turn it into a taxi.


Abraham Boakye petitioned the High Court of Ghana to ensure that the 2014 Presidential Commission of Inquiry into Ghana’s fiasco in Brazil recommendation that George Afriyie should stay out of all football related issues in the national team is abided by.


And George Afriyie says that Abraham Boakye has crossed the line, and he will seize his car and turn it into a taxi.


“I don’t have anything to say, but all I can say is that, you are doomed if your parents failed to send you to school,” the chairman of Liberty Professionals told Atinka FM.


“He thinks he knows the law more, but I will show him that he has threaded at the wrong place. I will seize his land cruiser and dust it as a taxi.







“He has crossed the line and he won’t go free.” He added.


George Afriyie revealed that he challenged the Dzamefe-led Commission of Inquiry recommendation, and was successful, but Abraham Boakye ‘ignorantly’ takes it upon himself to ensure the law take its course.


“I am a law-abiding citizen and I wouldn’t do anything contrary to the law. I appealed the Commission’s recommendation at the Appeals Court and even the incoming sports minister  (Nii Lantey Vanderpuije) is aware. When he was quizzed during his vetting about implementing the recommendations, he said some people appealed the decisions, but One man believes he knows it all,” he said.


He also confirmed receiving a note toappear in court.


“I have the received the letter and meet him in court, but I want him to know that I will seize his land cruiser.” He stated.




I Will Turn Your Land Cruiser Into A Taxi - Afriyie Warns One Man Supporter

No comments:

Post a Comment