Tuesday 31 May 2016

Dominic Oduro Earns Praise Of Team-mates, Coaches

Montreal Impact’s Ghanaian forward, Dominic Oduro has earned the praise of his team-mates and coaches for his excellent display for the Major League Soccer (MLS) side.


Oduro, an MLS veteran who’s played with seven different clubs over the last 10 seasons, has always been known primarily for his superlative quickness and great speed.


And, the 30 year old has displayed that to great effect this season as the Canadian side makes wakes in the competition and, this has not gone unnoticed by those around him.


“He’s one of our key players,” said defender Maxim Tissot. He added: There’s a lot of competition too at his position and he’s been doing great. He’s been making Coach Mauro Biello’s choice very difficult and he’s been helping us a lot on the counter and he’s been defending well too”.


Similar views about the Ghanaian player have been said by other players in the team including Ivorian legend, Didier Drogba who Oduro looks up to for inspiration.


Coach Biello said of his striker; “Dominic is always a big threat, I he’s been able to understand how he can be effective with his qualities. He understands his limits – he works extremely hard, he knows how to use his speed, the timing of his movement, his runs, and how he’s putting himself in situations where he becomes decisive, whether it’s with a pass or with a goal”.


Oduro himself believes this has been one of the strongest seasons yet, and, says he is grateful for the recognition he is getting.


“I can’t say this is my best season, because every season is different; when I was in Columbus I thought I had a great season. When I was in Chicago I thought I had a great season. Every year brings its challenges, but I will say this has been one of my best seasons because it’s been a good start and it’s a blessing to hear my team-mates associate me as one of the key players.”


 


 


 



Dominic Oduro Earns Praise Of Team-mates, Coaches

No comments:

Post a Comment