Tuesday 31 May 2016

Former Hearts Defender On Napoli Radar

Ghanaian defender, Nuru Suley is on the radar of several European and Middle Eastern clubs including Italian giants Napoli.


The 23-year old former Hearts of Oak man was in terrific form in the 2015/2016 Turkish Second tier campaign helping his side, Alanyaspor secure top flight football via the playoffs.


Suley’s form however, has not gone un-noticed as several clubs in Europe and the Middle East are hot on his heels trying to secure his services for the 2016/2017 season.


“If I get a good offer and it is okay for me, I will move on. For now I am talking with a lot of agents and offers are coming from the Arab gulf and from Europe”, Suley told SportsCrusader.com in an exclusive interview from his base in Turkey.


“But I need to relax and see if everything works on well so I know where to go. Al-Jazira of Qatar and Napoli of Italy are all in the race with others still coming”, he added.


Nuru Suley is set to return to Ghana next week to continue his holidays as his agents continue to negotiate for a deal for him for the coming season.



Former Hearts Defender On Napoli Radar

No comments:

Post a Comment