Monday 29 August 2016

I Won"t Tolerate That - GFA Veep Warn

Ghana Football Association (GFA) veep, George Afriyie, has mentioned that his absence will be sorely missed when he quits his position.


Media reports lately, has suggested that a distant and tense relationship exists between Kwesi Nyantakyi (GFA president) and his veep.


Though the former has denied (rift), the latter, is his latest post, appears to have affirmed a suspicion that his relevance has been undermined.


“When I leave the FA, they would know that they had someone like George Afriyie,” he said in a radio interview on Joy FM.


“Some of us were not poor when we got into football. Some of us were well to do before we became football people.


“I won’t sit there (FA) for people I have worked with, for people we’ve come this far to question my honesty and integrity at the association.”




I Won"t Tolerate That - GFA Veep Warn

No comments:

Post a Comment