Thursday 25 August 2016

Official : Manchester City Sign Bravo From Barcelona

Manchester City have completed the signing of goalkeeper Claudio Bravo from Barcelona.


The Chile international has signed for a four-year contract at the Etihad for a fee that is believed to be just short of €20 million.


The 33-year-old is expected to be parachuted straight into the starting line up ahead of Willy Caballero and the unfancied Joe Hart.


Bravo completed a medical on Thursday and could make his debut in Sunday’s Premier League match against West Ham United.


“I’m very proud to be joining Manchester City,” Bravo said. “I know the Club is building something very special and I hope I can be part of many successes in the coming years.


“I have followed City’s progress in recent years and obviously know some of my new team-mates from the Copa America.


“It is not easy to leave a club like Barcelona where I had two fantastic years, but the opportunity to work with Pep Guardiola was too good to refuse. Now I will challenge the other great goalkeepers the club has and together I hope we can win many trophies.”









Official : Manchester City Sign Bravo From Barcelona

No comments:

Post a Comment