Sunday 31 January 2016

Asamoah Gyan disappointed in missed chance to reach 50-goal milestone in Comoros win

[ad_1]



Asamoah Gyan admits he is gutted at the missed opportunity to reach his 50-goal milestone for Ghana in the 2-0 win over Comoros on Tuesday.


The 29-year-old is two goals shy of extending his top goalscoring record for the Black Stars to 50.


Many were expecting a goal harvest in the 2018 World Cup qualifier against Comoros where the Shanghai SIPG ace was expected to score at least two to achieve the milestone.



But Ghana were rather made to work extremely hard for the win as Asamoah Gyan was completely marked out from scoring even one by the Comorians.


The former Sunderland hitman concedes he is disappointed at the missed chance to score especially after blowing a glaring chance in the second half.


“I am disappointed. I got a chance where I should have buried it,” Gyan said.



“But it is one of those days and I am sure the chance will come again for me to get my 50th goal.”



[ad_2]

Source link




Asamoah Gyan disappointed in missed chance to reach 50-goal milestone in Comoros win

No comments:

Post a Comment