Sunday 31 January 2016

"Hearts Of Oak Can Be Great Again If..... "- Ifeanyi Ubah Coach Mitko Dobrev




Head coach of Nigerian side Ifeanyi Ubah, Mitko Dobrev has mentioned that Accra Hearts of Oak can rise up from their present challenges and return to their former ways of dominating Ghana Football and beyond.


Dobrev, who once coached the Phobians a few years ago said with the performance put up by Hearts of Oak against his team, h is confident that the team will rise steadily, once they manage to keep the momentum.


Hearts of Oak beat the Nigerian side 2-0 at the Accra sports stadium on Sunday afternoon in an international Club friendly with goals from Samudeen Ibrahim and Thomas Abbey.


“I believe everything is possible because the Hearts of Oak I know is not the same as I see it. But these things happen in football and anything is possible, so why not, they can be great again if the decide to”, Dobrev told sportscrusader.com.


“I have a lot of friends here and I must say I love the Club because I worked here some time ago, and I am happy to have played against them.”




"Hearts Of Oak Can Be Great Again If..... "- Ifeanyi Ubah Coach Mitko Dobrev

No comments:

Post a Comment