Sunday 31 January 2016

Dancehall King Shatta Wale claims Asamoah Gyan stole his football talent

[ad_1]



Ghanaian dancehall artiste Shatta Wale claims his football talent was stolen by Black Stars captain Asamoah Gyan.


Shatta Wale, real named Charles Nii Armah Mensah Jnr. Was a classmate of Asamoah Gyan during their time at Seven Great Princes Academy.


While Asamoah Gyan who also has a subtle music career under his nickname Baby Jet drifted into football where he has made his name and fortune, Shatta Wale has struggled to now become one of the most-sought after performers in Ghana.


The ‘Dance Hall King’ hitmaker however says he could have been an equal or even better footballer than Asamoah Gyan who he claims stole his talent.



Shatta Wale made this comment on Asempa FM ahead of his anticipated mega performance at the Accra Sports Stadium where CAF Champions League holders TP Mazembe will battle a local select side for the Africa United Cup as part of activities marking this year’s Mo Ibrahim Africa Governance Week.


“I had wanted to be a footballer but Asamoah Gyan stole my talent,” Shatta Wale revealed.


“But I still love football and I am very glad to be performing on such a big platform like the Mo Ibrahim Cup.


“I have told the organizers that I want to play and I have already bought some new boots for action.


“I therefore entreat my fans to come in their numbers to see the other side of Shatta Wale.”



Reigning azonto king Gasmilla will also be performing on Sunday at the same event to be held at the Accra Sports Stadium.



[ad_2]

Source link




Dancehall King Shatta Wale claims Asamoah Gyan stole his football talent

No comments:

Post a Comment