Sunday 31 January 2016

Ghanaian midfielder Kennedy Ashia wants to excel in new challenge at Al Hilal

[ad_1]



Ghanaian midfielder Kennedy Ashia has pledged to repay the faith reposed him by his new club Al Hilal.


The attacking midfielder sealed a two-year move to the Sudanese club on Tuesday.


Ashia joined Al Hilal as a free agent with his contract with Liberty Professionals expiring at the end of last season.



The former Ghana U23 star says he is happy with the resounding reception accorded him and that he is ready to excel in his new challenge.


“I am very happy to have completed my move to Al Hilal,”    he said.



“I have been very impressed with the reception from the fans and I assure them that I will give my utmost best in this new challenge.”



[ad_2]

Source link




Ghanaian midfielder Kennedy Ashia wants to excel in new challenge at Al Hilal

No comments:

Post a Comment