Sunday 31 January 2016

Inter Allies Sign Goalkeeper Kwame Baah

[ad_1]


Inter Allies FC have announced that goalkeeper Kwame Baah has joined them ahead of the 2015/16 League season.


Kwame Baah is one of the country’s most talented shot-stoppers, who impressed for Heart of Lions last season and was part of Ghana U-20 team at the 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup in New Zealand.


“I’m very delighted to be joining a great team. I want to find my place here and do well,” he told the club’s official website.


“Joining Inter Allies is an excellent opportunity for me. I’m impressed with how this team works and trains. I’m looking forward to helping the club in any way I can.”


Baah has been training with his new team mates since Monday and has been impressive since his arrival.




[ad_2]

Source link




Inter Allies Sign Goalkeeper Kwame Baah

No comments:

Post a Comment